Richlin Decorators Ltd., which has its headquarters in Calgary, Alberta, is currently accepting applications from people who meet the requirements for the role of Painter and decorator. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated and have strong interpersonal skills.
The individual who was ultimately chosen for the position will be expected to begin working as soon as humanly possible. In this context, “vacancies” refers to permanent employment or full-time positions. If you are chosen for this position, you will be expected to work during the day shift.
- Employer Name: Richlin Decorators Ltd.
- Position: Painter and decorator
- No. of vacancies: 1
- Salary: $24.00 to $28.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
- Location: Calgary, AB
Description of the Job
- It is anticipated that the candidate will use various types of fillers, such as putty and plaster, to repair cracks and holes.
- The candidate is responsible for preparing, cleaning, and sanding areas that will be painted.
- The potential applicant is responsible for accurately measuring, cutting, and applying wallpaper and other types of fabric to walls.
- It will be expected of the candidate to apply paint, wallpaper, and various other materials and finishes to surfaces located both inside and outside the building.
- It is expected that the candidate will provide consumers with advice on color schemes and different wall covering solutions.
- In order to get a finish that will hold up over time, it is expected of the applicant that they will combine and apply various paints, varnishes, and sealants.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all regulations regarding workplace safety are adhered to.
- The prospective employee will be responsible for cleaning the area as well as the tools.
- The candidate will be responsible for determining the amount of time and materials required for the project and calculating those requirements.
- The successful candidate will be accountable for adhering to high-quality standards in order to minimize defects, go above and beyond what is expected of the organization, and keep material costs within acceptable ranges.
- The candidate needs to have a strong command of the English language.
- There are no mandatory educational prerequisites, such as a four-year degree, a certificate, or a high school diploma.
- Candidates with previous work experience are preferred.
- The candidate ought to be someone who works well in a group and possesses sufficient interpersonal and judging skills.
- The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills, be adaptable to new environments, and have a flexible personality.
- The candidate ought to observe proper timekeeping.
- The potential applicant ought to be reliable.
- The candidate ought to have a solid track record.
- The candidate ought to give morals and ethical priority in their campaign.
- The candidate needs to demonstrate exceptional proficiency in both oral and written communication.
- The candidate ought to have a buoyant disposition and be full of vitality.
- The individual ought to have a warm demeanor and a focus on the customer.
- The individual ought to have exceptional talents in providing assistance to customers.
- In order for the candidate to complete all of the work in a timely manner that is also effective and efficient, they need to be in good physical and mental health.
- The candidate ought to have a solid understanding of all of the essential health and safety requirements.
- The candidate needs to have the ability to finish projects on schedule and without going over their allotted budget.
- The individual ought to be easy to get along with and have good communication skills.
- The candidate needs to demonstrate that they are willing to work in hazardous environments.
- The individual needs to have the ability to work while elevated.
- The successful candidate will be expected to perform their duties in settings that have a high odor density.
- The candidate ought to be able to effectively manage their time and should be able to organize their work in a prioritized fashion.
- The individual ought to have excellent organizing skills in addition to the capacity to perform multiple tasks at once.
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Candidates are expected to appear in uniform during interviews.
Conditions of Employment
- The candidate should have the ability to work in an environment that is both fast-paced and hectic.
- The prospective employee needs to be able to operate well under pressure.
- The candidate should be subjected to numerous requirements that involve doing duties that are repetitive.
- The prospective employee must to be ready to take on physically demanding responsibilities as an integral part of their everyday work.
- The candidate ought to have a keen awareness for the particulars.
- The candidate needs to demonstrate that they have strong hand-eye coordination.
- The candidate should be willing to work in awkward positions for extended periods of time, including bending, crouching, and kneeling.
- The prospective employee should be comfortable working in a standing position for lengthy periods of time.
- The candidate needs to demonstrate manual dexterity in their work.
- The candidate needs to be able to tell the differences between the different colors.
- Details Regarding the Working Environment
- It is expected that the candidate will be able to work in a variety of settings.
Instructions on How to Apply
Please submit your application using one of the alternatives that have been provided if you are interested in applying.
By email: [email protected]
By phone: 403-860-3461 Between 07:00 AM and 05:00 PM